FALL SEASON 2021
September 13 – October 28
NCC’s Juniors Program is open to rowers age 13- 18. NCC’s Junior Crew is a relaxed, supportive team environment that allows each rower to advance at her/his own level. Competition at regattas is available for those looking for real excitement!
Monday through Thursday – 3:30- 6:00PM
There will also be strength, flexibility, aerobic, and rowing machine workouts.
NCC is committed to running a safe, fun, and enriching program for our rowers, compliant with best health recommendations, including masking and physical distancing.
Location: NCC Joe Rantz Boathouse at Davies Beach – 10508 Chapel Hill Rd, Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Registration fee: includes a long sleeve performance t-shirt
Sept 18- Lake Samish Salmon Row- 5.5 miles
Oct 3- Tail of the Lake 4K
Oct 30- Head of Bull Trout 3500K- on Lake Stevens!!!
We need to know at the start of the season if you are interested in participating in any of these. There are regatta and transport fees not included in session fees. TBD based on regatta and attendance. (average about $60 each)
- Float Test required
- Volunteer 10 hours in fall & spring seasons, please see Community page
- Coaching for all skill levels from beginner to JV and Varsity competition
- Learn to row, building skills in sculling and sweeping
- Professional coaching by collegiate, regional and national champions, with USRowing Level 1 and/or 2 certification
- High School Varsity Athletic Letter in Rowing in both Fall and Spring Season possible for competitive crew
- Have fun, make friends, and enjoy the great outdoors!
- NCC coaches adhere to USRowing SafeSport policies
- Registration is limited – don’t delay – register today!
Please email NorthCascadesCrewRow@gmail.com with child’s name & age, parent’s name and cell phone number