Hello Welcome to North Cascades Crew! A premier crew organization located on the shores of beautiful Lake Stevens, Washington.
NCC is a small membership organization dedicated to promoting health and wellness for the body, mind and environment. We whole heartedly believe that creating a comfortable, accessible space for activity on and off the water leads to greater connection with ourselves, community and the larger world. For more about us- click here
2023 Banner Fundraiser
We are deep in end of year fundraising with the goal of $5000 toward youth regional racing expenses, dock repairs, and youth and master’s programs. With a donation we will recognize your company on a banner which will hang from our trailer facing Davies Beach parking lot for all of 2023. Great way to support our non-profit club and advertise your business to the local lake stevens community.
- $250 = Participation
- $500 = Bronze Level
- $750 = Silver Metal
- $1000 = Gold Medal
Please contact NCC at email@example.com to donate.
2023 Fundraising Calendars are for sale!
We will be ordering 2023 calendars with photos of Lake Stevens and North Cascades Crew rowers. Buy one for yourself or as a gift for friends and family!
- We will be making 2 orders. If you want to receive your calendar before Christmas, please place your order by December 10th.
- Last deadline for orders will be December 31st.
- Cost for each calendar is $20. Fundraising proceeds will go toward helping fund the new Davies Beach dock.
- Click HERE to order
New Adult Learn to Row Sessions Coming Spring 2023
- Next Session: March – Dates TBD
- Click HERE for more information.
Juniors Spring Session Coming Soon!
- Upcoming Session:
- February 13 – May 22
- Monday – Thursday 3:30pm – 6pm
*Scholarships available for those that qualify. Click here for more information.