Hello Welcome to North Cascades Crew! A premier crew organization located on the shores of beautiful Lake Stevens, Washington.
NCC is a small membership organization dedicated to promoting health and wellness for the body, mind and environment. We whole heartedly believe that creating a comfortable, accessible space for activity on and off the water leads to greater connection with ourselves, community and the larger world. For more about us- click here
New Adult Learn to Row Sessions Coming Fall 2022
Options for Weekend or Weekday mornings. Learn to Row includes 1.5 hour sessions 2x per week. Click HERE for more information.
Junior Summer Camps:
- Summer Session #1: June 27th – July 21st (FULL)
- Summer Session #2: August 1st – August 25th (FULL)
Juniors Fall Session Coming Soon!
- September 12th – November 3rd
- Mon-Thursday 3:30pm – 6:00pm (or Dark)
- Cost: $600 (Includes a long sleeve team shirt, entrance to the Head of the Bull Trout Regatta, Equipment, and Coached Practices 4x per week)
- *Scholarships available for those that qualify. Click here for more information.