Masters are asked to volunteer 25 hours during the calendar year as part of club membership.
Send all Volunteer hour questions, hours logged and anything else volunteer related to email@example.com.
Juniors are asked to volunteer 10 hours per season for Spring and Fall seasons.
What can a rower do to volunteer?
- Davies Beach upkeep
- Adopt a Park and Snohomish Conservation District, participation in our Lake Stevens Stewardship activities
- Launch driver
- Junior Regatta Assistance
- Boat washing and general maintenance
- Help with Learn to Row, Try Rowing, and Team Building Events
- Volunteer at NCC Booth for various events
- Assist with Juniors practices and events
- Marketing projects or social media
Who do I contact about Volunteering?
Please speak with your coach or contact us through the NCC email.