FALL SEASON 2019
TRY ROWING DAY – FREE – on September 9th
Come try rowing for free, on the first day of Fall Season for youth ages 13-18. Limited to the first 8 who reserve their seat. Come and see why rowing is the fastest growing sport in the PNW. Reserve your seat in the boat!
Regular Season: September 9 – October 31, 2019
Practices: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 3:30 – 6:00pm
Location: NCC Joe Rantz Boathouse at Wyatt Park- 10508 Chapel Hill Rd, Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Registration fee: $320 – includes a tech-knit crew t-shirt
Float Test required
Volunteer 10 hours in fall & spring seasons
- Coaching for all skill levels from beginner to JV and Varsity competition
- Learn to row, building skills in sculling and sweeping
- Professional coaching by collegiate, regional and national champions, with USRowing Level 2 certification
- High School Varsity Athletic Letter in Rowing in both Fall and Spring Season possible for competitive crew
- Additional coaching days and regional regattas available for competitive Juniors
- Rowing from the Joe Rantz Boathouse at Wyatt Park- Located just .5 mi east of Hwy 9 on beautiful Lake Stevens
- Have fun, make friends, and enjoy the great outdoors!
- NCC coaches adhere to USRowing SafeSport policies
- Registration is limited – don’t delay – register today!