SUMMER SEASON 2019
Regular Season: July 29 – August 30, 2019
Practices: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/ Thursday, 7:30-9:30am
Location: NCC Joe Rantz Boathouse at Wyatt Park- 10508 Chapel Hill Rd, Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Registration fee: $200
- All skill levels from beginner to JV and Varsity competitors
- Juniors build skills in sculling and sweeping
- Registration includes tech-knit team t-shirt.
- North Cascades Crew adheres to USRowing SafeSport and NCC coaches are SafeSport certified.
- Registration is limited! Do not delay – register today!
5$ discount if registered by July 1st!